Random Quote

(Loading...)

Powered by Ink of Life

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Wattpad - Bullseye

23 APR 17 Howdy all!  Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!
I write here and there and like many other authors I have various pages at different sites. My latest writing I posted up over on Wattpad, which has several small pieces and one serialized story. Go check it out:

Wattpad - Montellano

Latest story piece is Bullseye, inspired by a dream. It's about being arrested. I forgot most of it by the time I got around to writing today, but the core survived. It turned out all right despite all that and I have some ideas on how to merge it with a few other pieces I've written. Not my usual stuff but then again what is the usual stuff when the story is inspired by a dream?

Dumb pun: Mountains aren't just funny, they're hill areas! :) I like puns. One of the many reasons I enjoy the Xanth series.

Picture for today:
Nothing could be more true.





No comments:

Post a Comment