Random Quote

(Loading...)

Powered by Ink of Life

Saturday, March 3, 2018

A little Bit of Something for Everyone

03MAR18

First off, I had a really cool story idea today. I don't want to share it but it reminds me of that very memorable scene from Tolkien where Gandalf needs to open an ancient doorway, "Speak Friend and Enter." Still have to figure out where it will go in my stories, but I hope it evokes the same sense of mystery and ancient knowledge put to good use. The idea came to me while I was reading the beginning of The Colour Out of Space by HPL. I don't think I've ever read the whole thing, might do it over Spring Break coming up. 

Second, took some pictures of flowers today. Some came out nice, going to take some more tomorrow. But the picture for today is one of them. Enjoy. Magnolia blossom.


And last but not least, a little bit of writer humor. Should have the caption, "Butt eat past spell Czech!"




No comments:

Post a Comment