Random Quote

(Loading...)

Powered by Ink of Life

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter!

April the First, Two Thousand and Eighteen Years,

Happy Easter everyone! Got some deep Catholic roots, so Easter is a big deal over here. But then again, I'm a writer and I like funny, so yeah, here's a few pictures covering all the bases. Makes me think of what holidays religions have around the world, one of my favorite things to research, btw, and what people would do for these holidays. 

The Ether Bunny! lol. Makes me think of Kripke from The Big Bang Theory. 

 Showing my SoCal roots. Easter Bunny on a board!

Many happy memories of hiding eggs for the kiddies. I probably have pictures somewhere of the eggs we used to make. Will have to find them. 

In writing-related news, the short story I recently posted has been really inspiring me to write more in that shadowy world. I'm thinking of all the different ecologies and interactions that would go on in a place like that. Got the old brain juices flowing for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment