Random Quote

(Loading...)

Powered by Ink of Life

Sunday, June 9, 2019

The Killing Parts is available for purchase!

09 JUN 2019

I did it again! I have a new short story for sale. This makes the fourth short story I've written and released on my own. I even made the cover too. My wife usually helps me out with those. Go and get it! It's less than a dollar! The story is a mix of small town feel, fantasy and horror. Think not quite Pet Sematary but close, with a more fantasy feel to it. 

Here is the link and the description:


A funeral in the small town of Pine Bend leads to a disturbing chain of events as a grieving father becomes obsessed with finding a cure, for Death! How far would you go to protect the ones you love from the Grim Reaper? Read what happens when Man mucks around with the primal forces of Life and Death.

An excerpt from The Killing Parts:
One door swung open and a wild mane of black hair popped out. “Hello, Cousin! Hello! No need for all that. Come in, come in! I’ve done it!” A frenzied look filled the pair of brown sunken eyes. “I’ve perfected every parent’s dream. Frigg’s Pledge!”

Early reviews are in:
“..,dramatic and petrifying!”
“There's nothing more I can say than ‘Wow’”
“A brilliant page-turner!”
"In The Killing Parts, one wonders where reality ends and fantasy takes over."
"I still have enough good sense to recognize talent when I see it. Welcome to an emule (imitator) of Stephen King."


For the picture from today, since I shared the cover yesterday, here is another picture from the same set of pictures that the cover came from: 


I believe this is the arch above the same church entrance pictured on the cover of The Killing Parts. I love abstract stuff and this picture hits that for me.

Go and buy my new short story!



No comments:

Post a Comment