Random Quote

(Loading...)

Powered by Ink of Life

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Guest Post over at Our Write Side

04 MAR 17: The good folks over at Our Write Side were kind enough to ask for a guest post on the writing process.  I gave it some due thought and the whole shebang is posted over on their site:

My post over at Our Write Side

The post is about how I write short stories. I am actually going to write the tale detailed in the article (The War of the Woods) when I get a chance. It is indeed one that is in the hopper for development. It was pretty cool to do the whole 'how do I get from point A to point B' when writing something. Never really done that before. 

Picture for today, a beautiful, mystical elephant. Will he turn into a story? Who knows what the future may hold.



No comments:

Post a Comment