Random Quote

(Loading...)

Powered by Ink of Life

Friday, September 21, 2018

Sales!

11 SEP 2018

I took a look today at Amazon's Author Central and found out three anthologies with my stories in them sold recently! The three are Den of Thieves (proceeds go to a charity), Incarceration, and Protectors of the Veil (which I get no money for). It's always nice to see sales. I truly do appreciate the anthologies and Carol Hightshoe in particular. Some day I may make enough money from sales to stop my regular day job. But it probably won't be until I retire.

Still working on my next release, that short story about witches in winter. 

Was thinking recently about new story ideas. One that stuck was "Birds of Stone." Another writer suggested that I was thinking of gargoyles, but my thoughts are of something smaller. Not artist/author Jean 'Moebius' Giraud's Arzach's flying stone bird either. Something smaller. Like a rock pigeon maybe. I don't know. It's very early in the thought process. If you've never seen (can't really say 'read' because there are no words) Arzach, you owe it to yourself to do so. Great storytelling with no text. 

Photo for today: Arzach


No comments:

Post a Comment