Random Quote

(Loading...)

Powered by Ink of Life

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Listing of Stories

04 JUN 17: 

I like to write. Short stories so far. Quirky, strange, magical stories mostly. Think Harlan Ellison for those who've read his stuff, or the Twilight Zone. No, not Twilight! Ugh, sparkly vampires, lol. But yeah, like Harlan Ellison. I must have read his short story collections Ellison Wonderland, Shatterday, and Deathbird Stories a hundred times. Magnificent stuff. So creative. Harlan Ellison on Amazon

Anywho, for those that are interested in reading my stuff, below is a list of what I've written so far, with a little description and a link to my Amazon author page where you can purchase them at (Yes! I'm legit. I have an author page on Amazon and everything).

As an added bonus, my wife also has stories in many of these anthologies as well. She writes murder mystery type stuff.


My author page:
Author Page - Frank Montellano


·  Monster - A warrior battles dreams, at the risk of his sanity (Protectors of the Veil, a horror anthology due to be published by Austin Macauley later this year)
·  The Killing Parts - A mourning father figures out how to cheat death, but not without consequences (Fall: Fear & Hope Anthology, available from Amazon)
·  The Legacy - A family of witches, a murder, and the return of the prodigal son (Winter: Ruin & Renewal Anthology, available from Amazon)
·  The Symbol and the Ring - A CSI encounters an ancient evil in modern-day Los Angeles (Summer: Magic & Mayhem Anthology, available from Amazon)
·  Pawn - A chef-turned-thief tries to assassinate the queen. Turns out to be easier than he planned (Spring: Dreams & Nightmares Anthology, available from Amazon)
·  The Last Horn - A man in the entertainment industry tries to get his manhood back (Incarceration Anthology, available from Amazon)
·  The Pinky Promise - Items and a message from the past hint of desperate acts in desperate times (Time Capsule Anthology, due to be published later this year by Wolfsinger Press)

I'm going to keep on writing until I have about fourteen stories to put together in a short story anthology of my own. And then I am going to add illustrations, most from me, and hopefully one or two from my wife. She's much better at drawing than I am.

Picture for today is an inspirational picture. Making this list of stories has motivated me to continue writing. It's Darth Vader riding a rail! Do what makes you happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment