Random Quote

(Loading...)

Powered by Ink of Life

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Chimp Refuge

10MAY18

There is a chimp refuge nearby! Well, not nearby, but close enough that I'm going to have to arrange a trip down there. Looking forward to taking pictures and getting a good, first-hand feel for what the primates are like. 

The place is Chimp Haven. You can find them at  Chimphaven.org and other social media platforms. Check them out and give them some love. 

In writing news I've toned down the writing pace in response to work ramping up. This month is always hectic as we get busy with end of work year wrap up duties to close up shop for the summer months. I've done a little bit here and there though. A fellow writer took a look at one of my stories, taking it one step closer to release. I really appreciate his inputs and thorough edits. I also worked on consolidating some of my background material. Want to make sure nothing conflicts. Looking forward to really stepping on the 'writing' gas come the end of May!

Picture for today...An example of truth being stranger than fiction...


Reminds me to go ahead and using my imagination to its fullest potential because reality is strange!





No comments:

Post a Comment