Random Quote

(Loading...)

Powered by Ink of Life

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Helping Other Authors

21 OCT 2018

Happy Sunday all! I haven't written much of my own stories lately. Been helping out fellow authors with their tales. While I am not a professional editor, nor will I ever be one, I do know enough to be a second set of ears and eyes for others. Heck, I taught the English for many years, lol. And I even speaka da English too! 

I'm currently working with a few other authors on editing their works. I know I really appreciate it when others do that for me, so yeah, I don't mind helping others out occasionally. 

I have recently done some non-fiction work too, writing a couple of reviews (comic book and a vlog post) for the TSR's website Multiverse. I used to love love love TSR's products when I was a kid, so a little bit of thrill to be creating some small pieces for them. If you don't know what TSR does, head on over there and find out! 

Pictures for today, in honor of Halloween coming up: 





No comments:

Post a Comment