Random Quote

(Loading...)

Powered by Ink of Life

Thursday, October 11, 2018

The Legacy, and Pixie Forest Publishing



The Legacy: 

Author Jensen Reed from Pixie Forest Publishing was kind enough to give my story some space over on her blog. You can find the link here: The Legacy

In honor of her giving some space to my little group of witches and their odd family, I'd thought I'd share another short snippet from the story: 


He dove again, and reappeared shortly thereafter. Clawing his way out, he rolled onto the ice and breathed heaving breaths, clutching for his clothes. Vapor steamed up from his body. The water in his hair and beard was already turning to ice.

“I c-c-c-can’t see!” He reached out again.

Destra tilted her head to one side and glanced at Beth, who shook her head slightly. Destra whacked Reynard in the thigh with her staff. "Get back in there you lazy lout! Our sister is still alive!"


Go get it. I've got other stories out there too, but this one is the baby in the spotlight right now. And when you're done with The Legacy and my other stories, go check out some of the fine work that Pixie Forest Publishing is doing. They are good people and I hope to work with them in the future.


Picture for today: Something old for my grandfather, who volunteered for airborne way back in the day when it was first starting up...Love you Grandpa. We're fools together, though I joined the Navy and not the Army. Proud to have served and retired.



No comments:

Post a Comment