Random Quote

(Loading...)

Powered by Ink of Life

Saturday, November 3, 2018

TSR's Multiverse, a Famous Explorer and a Sunflower

03 November 2018

I have some new news to report. I have branched into another side gig. I have officially joined the bullpen writing reviews over at the Multiverse, a blog by TSR Inc. Yeah, that TSR! I used to love all their games. They have some new products and a blog that covers all sorts of stuff. The review online now is about a comic book called the Rough Riders, featuring Teddy Roosevelt, Harry Houdini and others. 

Rough Riders review by Frank Montellano

Looking forward to earning some non-fiction chops writing reviews for all sorts of different stuff. I'm so glad to be a part of a company that I loved as a kid.

I love teaching, even my own children. My youngest had a social studies project to do and we collaborated on Rene-Robert Cavalier, Lord of La Salle. He's the Frenchman who sailed down the Mississippi River and 'discovered it' with his assistant Henry de Tonti (also know as 'Iron Hand '). Indians, soldiers and priests went with them too. Was very nice to share my passion for knowledge and help her on her project. Something all dads love to do! She is one smart cookie. Love her to bits. 

Picture for today: 
Not sure if I shared this before on this blog or not. This a picture of a Sunflower plant that my wife grew in the back yard. I love the curls and abstract nature of the photo. 






No comments:

Post a Comment