Random Quote

(Loading...)

Powered by Ink of Life

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Super Bowl Sunday

04 FEB 18

I know I know. I already posted once today. But it's Super Bowl Sunday! And there are Mardis Gras parades today too! Can't ignore all that goodness. 

If you all didn't know, besides the big game, there is also a Mardis Gras parade today hosted by the Krewes of, get this, Barkus and Meoux! LOL!! Not even joking! It's a parade with animals. Dogs, cats, even bunnies are welcome. How funny is that?! 

Official Krewe of Barkus webpage



Anyways, enjoy your Sunday, whatever you are doing today! I'll be cheering for the Patriots, since the Saints didn't quite make it. But they had a great run and a lot of great games this year including that heartbreaking last play of the Saints' season. 

Big shout out to my kiddies, all of them. Ari, Michael, Jacob and Katie. You are in my thoughts both day and night. Always. Yep, even while watching football and animal parades. 




No comments:

Post a Comment