Random Quote

(Loading...)

Powered by Ink of Life

Monday, July 16, 2018

Ghost Garden Art

16 July 2018

Working on some sketches for various stories. Below is a work in progress for the Ghost Garden piece I wrote for my youngest daughter. Here is the link to the story if you wish to read it: The Ghost Garden. Both the story and the sign still need a lot of work, but so far so good. It's the sign her brother makes for her.



In other news, I've been working away at editing and adding to a number of short stories. Working on a cover for The Legacy as well, one of the next short stories to be released for sale outside of an anthology. I also re-edited Black Char and the Crystal Caves, though I'll have another go at it before updating the manuscript on Amazon. I received some well-thought out feedback from a reader and I'm taking a look at the points I agree with.

I also watched France win the World Cup and Belgium take third place. I have friends in both Belgium and France so it was a bit of a pickle on who to root for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment