Random Quote

(Loading...)

Powered by Ink of Life

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Happy Veteran's Day!

11 NOV 2018

Happy Veteran's Day to all the vets out there. I've heard from some old mates of mine today, which is always nice. Want to send a special shoutout to any other disabled veterans out there. Make sure you use your state-based benefits that you get for any service-related disabilities. 

In writing news, writing is going okay, still waiting for some potential good news to blossom into actual good news. Not one to dawdle, I've been working on some older pieces and some background pieces in the meantime. One piece in particular, about two different mercenary groups, grew quite a bit, ideas blossomed into details. One group utilizes lightning in their fighting techniques and the other group uses fire and flames. I haven't used them in any writings yet, but it was good to work out their intricacies, so I'm not pantsing when I do eventually use them as adversaries or heroes. In honor of Veteran's Day, I detailed what may have happen to older mercenaries of these two groups.

Pictures for today: Some love for the US Navy, my branch. 24 years I served. Would still be serving if I could. Best and worst times of my life. Wouldn't trade it for the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment