Random Quote

(Loading...)

Powered by Ink of Life

Monday, July 1, 2019

Belgium

11 JUN 2019

My latest writing project is complete, the summer is in full swing, I now have time for art. Since my cover photo for The Killing Parts came from Belgium, and we have a friend from that wonderful country coming to visit us in the States, it seems only fitting to turn to those photos and share some of them. 

These are from Bruges, Belgium for the most part. 

 

 





















Also in this post I want to mention a Do it Yourself artificial pancreas expert. Do it Yourself Pancreas. I know many people with diabetes and I think it is amazing that someone is out there giving away the knowledge for free on how to build their own replacement artificial pancreas. Amazing times we live in. Amazing times.





No comments:

Post a Comment